SamrtApps and Cerner CPM

Chuck Demaree

Mar 16, 2018, 4:20:04 PM3/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
It does not appear from what I have seen the the FHIR integration is availa ble in Cerner CPM as yet.  Does anyone know if this is accurate and if there is any other way to launch an external url with context from CPM in the meantime?

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Mar 19, 2018, 1:38:36 PM3/19/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Chuck,

Are you referring to Cerner Practice Management solution?

Chuck Demaree

Mar 19, 2018, 3:47:13 PM3/19/18
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am.

mobile: 903.352.2845

 Connect with me on LinkedIn  Follow us on Twiiter  Connect with us on Facebook  Chek out our YouTube channel  Support our partner The Last Well

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this email or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you receive this email in error, please advise me (by return email or otherwise) immediately.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 12:38 PM, 'Kol Kheang (Cerner)' via Cerner FHIR Developers <cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi Chuck,

Are you referring to Cerner Practice Management solution?

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Mar 20, 2018, 4:16:46 PM3/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Chuck,

We've reached out internally to find out more information.  Please wait for an update.

Thanks,
Kol

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Mar 20, 2018, 6:09:16 PM3/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Chuck,

I received a response back from the CPM team.  At this time, SMART on FHIR integration is not available in CPM.  Also, there isn't any way to launch an external URL from CPM either.

Regards,
Kol