Port Ceres into Java

瀏覽次數:142 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

yongzh...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年4月19日 凌晨4:03:072017/4/19
收件者:Ceres Solver
Dear friends,

I am thinking of utilizing Ceres solver in Java in Windows, for example, by through JavaCPP. I tried but couldn't find a good example.
Is this possible? I really appreciate if you could share.

Best Regards,
-Yongzhi

Francesco Callari

未讀,
2017年4月19日 上午11:35:152017/4/19
收件者:ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Yongzhi

I have a Scala port that ought to be callable from Java. Tested on MacOS X and Linux, not Windows - though I expect it to work there too since it uses only standard JNI methods.

Franco Callari <fgca...@gmail.com>

            EC67 BEBE 62AC 8415 7591  2B12 A6CD D5EE D8CB D0ED

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. (Abraham Lincoln)

yongzh...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年4月19日 下午2:38:552017/4/19
收件者:Ceres Solver
Hello Franco,

Great! I will try it out when I have a chance. Thank you so much for your sharing and prompt response.

Best Regards,
-Yongzhi

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:03 AM, <yongzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,

I am thinking of utilizing Ceres solver in Java in Windows, for example, by through JavaCPP. I tried but couldn't find a good example.
Is this possible? I really appreciate if you could share.

Best Regards,
-Yongzhi

回覆所有人
回覆作者