Compiler warnings

Andrew Fitzgibbon

Jan 28, 2016, 11:49:35 AM1/28/16
to Ceres Solver
for (int i = 0; i < num_rows(); ++i) {
    mutable_rows()[i] = index_into_values_and_cols;
    const int num_nonzero_columns = dynamic_cols_[i].size();
    if (num_nonzero_columns > 0) {
      memcpy(mutable_cols() + index_into_values_and_cols, ...

I get a few size_t -> int compiler warnings, VS2015 on Windows, e.g. third line above.   I would normally fix them by propagating the size_t, but wonder if there are any known gotchas, e.g. bad interaction with compiler optimization or omp?

Sameer Agarwal

Jan 29, 2016, 12:44:24 AM1/29/16
to Ceres Solver
There are no gotchas that I know of.