最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Batman

未読、
2015/02/04 12:53:022015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Dear CS users,

So I'm completely new to using ceres solver. Can some one please walk me through how to write code and how to compile it? I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 and gedit to write my code.

Thank you so much!

Sameer Agarwal

未読、
2015/02/04 12:53:352015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Have you read the tutorial?
Sameer

Batman

未読、
2015/02/04 12:57:082015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
I have read the tutorial, but I can't understand it very well.

Sameer Agarwal

未読、
2015/02/04 13:00:432015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Have you been able to build ceres following the instructions for ubuntu?
Sameer

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Batman <rohit....@gmail.com> wrote:
I have read the tutorial, but I can't understand it very well.

Batman

未読、
2015/02/04 13:04:202015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have. Now I have 2 folders saying ceres-bin and ceres-solver-1.10.0

Sameer Agarwal

未読、
2015/02/04 13:14:222015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
in your ceres-bin there should be a directory called bin which should contain the helloworld binary and other example programs.
Sameer

On Wed Feb 04 2015 at 10:04:21 AM Batman <rohit....@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes I have. Now I have 2 folders saying ceres-bin and ceres-solver-1.10.0

Batman

未読、
2015/02/04 13:24:162015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
So how would I execute these programs? I'm sorry, I'm quite new to Linux

Sameer Agarwal

未読、
2015/02/04 13:27:402015/02/04
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
ceres-bin/bin/helloworld

will run helloworld.

That said, if you are new to linux and c++ programming, you are going to have a rough time with ceres. I recommend gaining some proficiency in both before you start using ceres.

Sameer

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Batman <rohit....@gmail.com> wrote:
So how would I execute these programs? I'm sorry, I'm quite new to Linux

Pablo Speciale

未読、
2015/02/04 15:18:142015/02/04
To: ceres-solver
An option is to copy the 'helloword.cc' to another folder and use cmake:

Batman

未読、
2015/02/05 0:40:512015/02/05
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
If I was using cmake, how would I do so? I know I should have a folder containing helloworld and CMakeLists.txt. Would I just have to type in cmake <folder_name>?

Sameer Agarwal

未読、
2015/02/05 0:42:182015/02/05
To: ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Rohit,
I suggest that you start by working your way through

to get the cmake basics.

Sameer

Pablo Speciale

未読、
2015/02/05 1:26:572015/02/05
To: ceres-solver

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Batman <rohit....@gmail.com> wrote:
If I was using cmake, how would I do so? I know I should have a folder containing helloworld and CMakeLists.txt. Would I just have to type in cmake <folder_name>?

Didn't you compile ceres solver using cmake? That was an example. Ok, anyway, the process is always similar to:

--
Pablo

全員に返信
投稿者に返信