[Windows] Disable all output

perry...@googlemail.com

May 19, 2015, 9:52:35 AM5/19/15
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com

I use Ceres in my program, but every time the solver is called, the console window is flooded with unwanted output.

They are generated in callbacks.cc:103 and wall_time.cc:74.

So far I tried to change this behavior by changing the solver options (options.logging_type = ceres::SILENT;    options.minimizer_progress_to_stdout = false;) but that did not help much. I'm using glog (not minilog) so I read a bit in the manual but could not find anything to help me change this behavior in my program.

Also I realized that I get all of this unwanted output only when I compile in release mode and not in debug mode. I used cmake to create all the project files and did not change any value which I think could affect the logging in any way.

I'm using glog 0.3.3 and ceres 1.10.0 with VS 2013 on Windows 7.