Problem building 1.11.0rc2 with LAPACK library

arrigo

Sep 14, 2015, 7:49:04 PM9/14/15
to Ceres Solver
I am trying to build ceres-solver-1.11.0rc2 under Windows 10/Visual Studio 2013. I am following the great tutorial at http://sylvain.duchene.im/how-to-build-ceres-under-windows/ however CMake keeps telling me

-- Did not find LAPACK library, disabling LAPACK support.

-- Did not find BLAS library, disabling LAPACK support.

even if I set BLAS_blas_library to

C:/<omitted>/suitesparse-metis-for-windows-1.2.3/build/install/lib/lapack_blas_windows/libblas.lib

and all the other settings as per the blog. Any suggestion is welcome!

-Arrigo

Keir Mierle

Sep 20, 2015, 11:56:02 AM9/20/15
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't look like the lapack and blas include directories are set. Maybe take a peek at the CMakeLists.txt files-- you could potentially add MESSAGE() indications to better indicate where it's losing the library.