How do I get the final residual of each residual block

陈国军

Jun 2, 2016, 7:30:37 AM6/2/16
to Ceres Solver
I'm now using ceres to fit curve, so I want to know which points are outliers, or the residual is larger than the sigma of loss function.
Is there any function to get the final residual of each residual block?Or I need to write my own code to compute the final residual?

Luis-Jorge Romeo

Jun 2, 2016, 10:15:10 AM6/2/16
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
you can get the residuals by means of Evaluate() method. There is a
parameter to choose if you want the residuals with or without the robust
function applied. I used to get both and compare them to determine the
outliers.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Jorge Romeo

I'm now using ceres to fit curve, so I want to know which points are outliers, or the residual is larger than the sigma of loss function.
Is there any function to get the final residual of each residual block?Or I need to write my own code to compute the final residual?

Sameer Agarwal

Jun 2, 2016, 10:29:55 AM6/2/16
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com

Problem::Evaluate is what you need.