Data ordering

armoi...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2015, 8:35:17 PM1/23/15
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
For a bundle adjustment i coded :

problem.AddResidualBlock(cost_function, NULL, cameraRotPtr, cameraTraPtr, point3DPtr);
problem.SetParameterBlockConstant(point3DPtr);
options.linear_solver_type = ceres::DENSE_SCHUR

with cameraRotPtr = pointer to camera Rotation,
        cameraTraPtr = pointer to camera  Translation,
        point3DPtr = pointer to 3D coordinates

After the execution i noticed that the order of the 3D points changed in the list but not their value.
If my remark Is correc, could you give me an explanation please ?
Is it the schur preconditionner  ?

Very Best Regards and "Bonne nuit"
Armand at 2.3 AM

Sameer Agarwal

Jan 23, 2015, 8:42:07 PM1/23/15
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
what do you mean by order of 3d points?
you are marking the pointer constant, so why would its value change?
and no this has nothing to do with the schur solver, you will have to provide more details with your question to answer it.