Formulation

瀏覽次數:31 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sparsh Jain

未讀,
2017年7月20日 上午8:05:512017/7/20
收件者:Ceres Solver
Question:
I am trying to understand DynamicAutoDiffCostFunction through the robot_pose_mle example as provided in the documentation. I was wondering that if I need to introduce Paramter constraints for parameter_blocks, then how will I have to formulate it? Since the SetParameterLowerBound accepts only parameters of the form *double.

Sameer Agarwal

未讀,
2017年7月20日 上午8:45:032017/7/20
收件者:Ceres Solver
Sparsh,

 The parameter block constraints are set in Problem, how are they connected to DynamicAutoDiffCostFunction? are you worried about the template parameters ? you don't need to worry about them as evaluation of the cost function is decoupled from how parameters bounds are enforced. And the templated methods get instantiated with doubles and with Jets.

Sameer

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 5:05 AM Sparsh Jain <spar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Question:
I am trying to understand DynamicAutoDiffCostFunction through the robot_pose_mle example as provided in the documentation. I was wondering that if I need to introduce Paramter constraints for parameter_blocks, then how will I have to formulate it? Since the SetParameterLowerBound accepts only parameters of the form *double.

Sparsh Jain

未讀,
2017年7月21日 清晨7:19:322017/7/21
收件者:Ceres Solver
I think I framed my question a little wrong. In the DynamicAutoDiffCostFunction, is it possible to use both a parameter, whose size is known at runtime, and a parameter whose size i know beforehand? I need to keep the latter constant.

Sameer Agarwal

未讀,
2017年7月21日 上午11:41:572017/7/21
收件者:Ceres Solver

I am still confused.
Do you want to keep the size constant or the value constant?
Both are possible.

Sparsh Jain

未讀,
2017年7月23日 上午11:28:572017/7/23
收件者:Ceres Solver
I want to keep the size constant. One of the parameters have a variable size, and the other has a constant size. Is it possible to define them using DynamicAutoDiffCostFunction?
If yes, Please guide me how. Thank you

Sameer Agarwal

未讀,
2017年7月23日 下午4:34:272017/7/23
收件者:Ceres Solver
Sparsh,
I am still not sure what he problem is that is holding you back. Just use DynamicAutoDiffCostFunction, it will do what you need.
Sameer

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 8:28 AM Sparsh Jain <spar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to keep the size constant. One of the parameters have a variable size, and the other has a constant size. Is it possible to define them using DynamicAutoDiffCostFunction?
If yes, Please guide me how. Thank you

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄