Missing Tool

1 view

Trey Roudebush

Oct 15, 2015, 7:16:24 PM10/15/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Hello, wondering if anyone found a pair of side cutters. Cannot seem to find my pair after the meetup last night. Thanks Trey.

Ethan Dicks

Oct 15, 2015, 10:26:56 PM10/15/15
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 7:16 PM, Trey Roudebush <trou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, wondering if anyone found a pair of side cutters. Cannot seem to find my
> pair after the meetup last night. Thanks Trey.

I cleaned up after 10P and did not see any. What color handles, in
case they turn up?

-ethan

Trey Roudebush

Oct 17, 2015, 5:17:37 PM10/17/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
They are red and black. They say radioshack on them.

Trey Roudebush

Oct 17, 2015, 5:54:50 PM10/17/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Nevermind, I just found them, they were buried in my bag so I couldn't find them. Thanks for lokking