FIX MY PRINTER

20 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Trey Roudebush

chưa đọc,
21:48:51 19 thg 2, 201519/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
can amybody met up with me at cif or somewhere else to help me fix my printer this weekend been broken for about a month a have been having trouble with my 500c b3 it will not stop reading 358c please help.

Larry Knopp

chưa đọc,
23:50:51 19 thg 2, 201519/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Trey...
Seriously, contact Mike and Will at B3 directly through their support.
They will be *the* guys to help you resolve whatever problems you have.
If you have tried everything we here have recommended, then I - personally - don't have any more ideas for you.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:48 PM, Trey Roudebush <trou...@gmail.com> wrote:
can amybody met up with me at cif or somewhere else to help me fix my printer this weekend been broken for about a month a have been having trouble with my 500c b3 it will not stop reading 358c please help.

Trey Roudebush

chưa đọc,
00:25:01 20 thg 2, 201520/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
what are their personal emails
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Larry Knopp

chưa đọc,
09:53:59 20 thg 2, 201520/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com

WanderingWood

chưa đọc,
23:45:21 21 thg 2, 201521/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in any feedback on this Kickstarter from Nextwave
Automation. I already have one of their HD CNC machines and have been
pretty happy with the quality and support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1718930271/cnc-piranha-fx-make-anything

---------

Richard Greenawalt
Wandering Wood Products
wander...@aol.com
https://www.facebook.com/WanderingWoodProducts
https://squareup.com/market/wandering-wood-products

Matthew Ragsdale

chưa đọc,
00:12:28 22 thg 2, 201522/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com

This looks interesting. I've asked them through KS what the power level is on the laser.

Matthew Ragsdale

chưa đọc,
15:49:41 23 thg 2, 201523/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Their Reply:

Tim Owens says:

This is an engraving laser 2-3 Watt range. It will cut thin wood to about 1/8 inch but it is really designed to do engraving of images/photos/lettering.

Ethan Dicks

chưa đọc,
16:13:40 23 thg 2, 201523/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Matthew Ragsdale <mlrag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Their Reply:
>
> Tim Owens says:
>
> This is an engraving laser 2-3 Watt range. It will cut thin wood to about
> 1/8 inch but it is really designed to do engraving of
> images/photos/lettering.

That would have been my guess, but I didn't want to presume. That's
about the top end for laser diodes right now. It will still put your
eye out.

-ethan

Matthew Ragsdale

chưa đọc,
16:33:11 23 thg 2, 201523/2/15
đến central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I've played with a 50 watt unit. Even cut some parts for MakerBots for Ethan. I was hoping for a little more power.

Ethan Dicks

chưa đọc,
03:01:30 24 thg 2, 201524/2/15
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Matthew Ragsdale <mlrag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've played with a 50 watt unit. Even cut some parts for MakerBots for
> Ethan. I was hoping for a little more power.

You need a tube for that kind of power, and a lot more cooling than
something the size of a D-battery.

-ethan
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả