Meeting Reminder: Tonight, Wednesday 14 March 2018, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Mar 14, 2018, 11:44:32 AM3/14/18
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

The monthly meetup is tonight, and it's a milestone, the 100th
meetup! For tonight, we are going with the usual format, setup
on tables and open format discussion, but stay tuned for an
announcement of a special celebration at the end of the month.

The elevator unlocks with member badges, so if you need to bring
your equipment up the elevator, ask one of the Idea Foundry
members to assist.

Parking on the street and on our gravel lot is still free. The meetups are
open to all with an interest in the field

Bots welcome. Questions welcome.

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 7P-10P
Idea Foundry Columbus
421 W State St