Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, 10 February 2016, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Feb 9, 2016, 5:08:11 PM2/9/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

Winter is here, but so are we! Construction is well underway
upstairs and will begin soon at our public entrance, but for
February at least, come to the State St entrance. There
will be an update sent to the list when we close that entrance
for construction. There will also be signage at that door
when it is removed from service in the next few weeks, so
in the future, look for signs and directions to our temporary
entrance.

Parking is still free all around the building. We will be meeting
in the large room as before with plenty of tables to set up on.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an
interest in the field.

If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 10 February 2016, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St