Intership

Trey Roudebush

Oct 1, 2015, 8:57:26 AM10/1/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Hello,

       I am currently attending Metro Institute of Technology in Columbus.  It is a 5 year early college high school.  I will attend for 5 years, 2 of which are high school and the rest are taking college courses at Franklin, Ohio State University and Columbus State. During these 5 years MIT gives me the ability to have internships and career shadowing.  I was wondering if your organization could offer me any internships or career shadowing.  You can reach me at: (740)817-7380

Bill Schwanitz

Oct 1, 2015, 9:04:38 AM10/1/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Trey,

Could you provide additional details on what kind of internship you are looking for? What area of study etc?

Bill

Trey Roudebush

Oct 1, 2015, 2:16:25 PM10/1/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
CAD and Electrical and mechanical engineering

Jonathan Sullivan

Oct 2, 2015, 8:52:25 AM10/2/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hired

Trey Roudebush

Oct 5, 2015, 8:16:21 AM10/5/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
What company do you work at.
Hired

bill

Oct 5, 2015, 5:30:36 PM10/5/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Cover my meds - https://www.covermymeds.com/main/

Bill Schwanitz

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. - Albert Einstein.

Trey Roudebush

Oct 5, 2015, 6:15:48 PM10/5/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Where would I be getting an internship at and what would I be doing.

Bill Schwanitz

Oct 5, 2015, 7:25:09 PM10/5/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Trey,

That depends on you. The areas of interest you expressed earlier may be somewhat difficult. We are mainly a software development shop writing web applications and some backend processing type stuff.

If you are interested in doing electronics and controller coding, cnd, cad and the like I do not know of much there.

Also please do your homework - I gave a link to the company web site. I would suggest you go read through areas of the site. Look at job postings. Read the company blog and such. Try to see if those are things you may be interested in.

Best,

bill

Herman Singh

Nov 16, 2015, 2:10:04 PM11/16/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Trey,

We could use some extra help at my company, Engineering Inventions. Are you still looking?

Trey Roudebush

Nov 22, 2015, 11:42:10 PM11/22/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Yes I am still looking, when would I be able to start and what would I be doing.  Thanks