מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Trey Roudebush

לא נקראה,
30 בינו׳ 2015, 19:55:0330.1.2015
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I was taking apart my printrbot hot end and broke it, so bought the B3 Pico Hot End.
Will need to make some modifications to get it to work.
Is anyone willing to print my modified parts?

Trey

jesse...@gmx.com

לא נקראה,
30 בינו׳ 2015, 20:36:4530.1.2015
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com,Trey Roudebush
What size part are we talking, if you have the stl I can take a look. I know there are some things my printer dose not like to do.

Trey Roudebush

לא נקראה,
3 בפבר׳ 2015, 19:19:413.2.2015
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
These are the parts I was thinking it is printrbots alu extruder  http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:281015 sorry fao responding so late had to figure out exactly what I needed.
Pin-rotated (1).stl
Extruder_Base (1).stl
Extruder_Arm-rotated (1).stl

Trey Roudebush

לא נקראה,
5 בפבר׳ 2015, 20:32:325.2.2015
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
forget about the previous parts i need this printed instead
extruder.stl
mk5_extruder_filament_guide.stl
mk5_extruder_tension_arm.stl

Brad Stansell

לא נקראה,
17 במרץ 2016, 12:55:5817.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
How has your experience been with the pico hot end?  Good/Bad?  Are you still using it?  Would you reccomend it?

Thinking of picking one up after work today and wanted some advice before I dropped $100 on it.

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:55:03 PM UTC-5, Trey Roudebush wrote:

Larry Knopp

לא נקראה,
17 במרץ 2016, 14:41:1317.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I can't vouch for whether you will have fiddle and customize to mount the Pico (it is available with a "standard" J-Head type groove-mount adapter).  But, I will vouch for the Pico itself...  it's a great piece, as long as you pay attention to the guys' advice on their site.  I am a member of their "Alpha Test group" and have used every variation that they have put together.  Their production piece is top-notch.

Brad Stansell

לא נקראה,
17 במרץ 2016, 15:26:5717.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Thanks, I've been looking for an actual 'review' of the piece, but so far all I've found has been an unboxing.  This makes me feel a bit better.  Maybe I'll post a review once I get it up and running.  Cheers!

Larry Knopp

לא נקראה,
17 במרץ 2016, 16:53:1817.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
No prob.
And, seriously...  if you have *any* questions, issues, or concerns don't hesitate to contact Mike and Will direct through their support email.  They'll be more than happy to assist.

Shawn

לא נקראה,
17 במרץ 2016, 18:17:0817.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com

If you need a print done let me know and I will do it tomorrow while I am on a call. And you CA. Pick it when ever. I also have some printerbot parts floating around.

As far as reviews dont have one but I have e played with Pico and it's is great other then it tends to let heat ride up if it doesn't get decent airflow and as a result o have seen plastic melt above the heatbreak.

Art Maupin

לא נקראה,
17 במרץ 2016, 23:34:1217.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Do not use it.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Brad Stansell <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Brad Stansell

לא נקראה,
18 במרץ 2016, 10:16:3618.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Could you give me a little more than that?  Why do you hate it so much?  What issues have you experienced?

This is what I was talking about.  I find reviews from people who say they hate it but they never say why.  Then again I can't find any glowing reviews either.
Do not use it.

Shawn

לא נקראה,
18 במרץ 2016, 10:36:2718.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
yeah, that was extreemly unhelpful. if you have a reason why you feel
that someone shouldn't use a product please do you best to include why
or your experiences with it that lead you to that conclusion.
Shawn
>>> central-ohio-reprap-and-mak...@googlegroups.com.
>>

> --
> email to
> central-ohio-reprap-and-mak...@googlegroups.com.

Brad Stansell

לא נקראה,
18 במרץ 2016, 10:41:2318.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
I don't suppose you might have some bowden nozzles floating around. I'm attempting to convert my MK8 into a bowden extruder, but I can't quite find the right combination of nozzle heads.  My printer is becoming a frankenstein monster as I hobble and cobble together couplers and connectors.

This hot end works but it leaks like a siv, this extruder works but won't fit together with the hot end that doesn't leak.  This carriage is the one I'd like to use but doesn't have the screw holes for that hot end.  This hot end melted the original carriage, which I didn't care for anyway since it used zip ties.  *sigh*

I don't think I've even completed a full print yet and the idea of letting it go while I'm away from home is scary since it would likely start a house fire.  So if you have any parts you'd like to get rid of, I would definitely accept them.

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 2:41:13 PM UTC-4, Larry Knopp, aka - [NM] Buzzard wrote:
[...]

18 במרץ 2016, 10:42:5118.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I will be in my office in about an hour, I have some extra parts your
welcome to come by and see if we can come up with anything.
Shawn

>>> --
>
> --
> email to
> central-ohio-reprap-and-mak...@googlegroups.com.

Brad Stansell

לא נקראה,
18 במרץ 2016, 10:54:5818.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
I'm in my office now (don't tell) but I might be able to come over later tonight if you're up for it.  I'd be happy to have you over to my place also and you can see what a mess I'm making out of my living room.  Just let me know what your schedule looks like and we can work something out.  I'd be happy for any help/advice/parts you could provide.

>>> --
> email to

Shawn

לא נקראה,
18 במרץ 2016, 10:58:3518.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
better for you to come to me as I have a tech room that has just about
any tool or electronic needed. my schedule over the weekend is strange
and will need to look into it but I am going to be in the office until
about 6:30 maybe a bit latter tonight your welcome to stop by just
email me seperately and I will give you contact and directions
Shawn

>> > --
>
> --
> email to
> central-ohio-reprap-and-mak...@googlegroups.com.

Art Maupin

לא נקראה,
18 במרץ 2016, 13:37:2718.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I meant that I have never used it.

Do not use it.

Brad Stansell

לא נקראה,
18 במרץ 2016, 19:36:5518.3.2016
עד central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Let me know if now would be a good time to stop by.
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים
0 הודעות חדשות