Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 12 July 2017, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Jul 11, 2017, 4:11:26 PM7/11/17
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

Time for the monthly meetup. For those that have not been down
to the Idea Foundry lately, we have a new gravel parking lot on our
western edge, and the construction out front is done, so you can
pull into our lot from the State St side. Park on the gravel and
walk around to the glass doors and follow the signs upstairs.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an
interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and
show them what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 12 July 2017, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215