Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 14 October 2015, 7P-10P

1 view

Ethan Dicks

Oct 13, 2015, 1:52:23 PM10/13/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

Time again for the monthly meetup, tomorrow night, Wednesday
14 October, from 7P-10P at the Columbus Idea Foundry. It's been
well over a year since our move, and most of the mapping services
have caught up, but remember to come to W State St in East
Franklinton, not our previous location just off 5th Ave.

Parking is still free all around the building. We will be meeting
in the large room as before with plenty of tables to set up on.

We have a presentation/demo this month. Bill Schwanitz will be bringing
an Open Source 3D Scanner that's still under construction but it's complete
enough to move and try to take a scan. We get questions all the time
about 3D Scanners, so if you've wanted to learn more, this is definitely
the month for you.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 14 October 2015, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St