hour of code

Bill Schwanitz

Dec 4, 2017, 9:56:13 AM12/4/17
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
All,

Hoping I can get a bit of an assist from the community here. I'm helping to organize / promote the hour of code event which is this sunday. We are getting a lower than hoped for rsvp. I don't have a lot of contacts in the places they are trying to target - not sure if you would or not.

We are doing an Hour of Code event at the Columbus Idea Foundry this Sunday. The goal is to get kids from whatever age ( even the grown up "kids" ) out for some fun. Any kind of target audience would be teachers, tech centers, friends / family within the area who could also help pass on the information. Very much of a grass roots sorta event.

Any help spreading the word would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Bill