Meeting Reminder: Wednesday, 12 March, 2014, 7P-10P

Ethan

Mar 10, 2014, 12:08:47 PM3/10/14
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, local makers,

Rain or shine, we are on for our March meetup
at the usual location, 1158 Corrugated Way.
The Columbus Idea Foundry is moving this
Spring, but the ribbon-cutting won't be until
May, so we have a couple more months before
relocating to East Franklinton.

As always, we welcome anyone to bring their
printers and printed parts.  We usually have a
good mix of printer types from fully-assembled
machines to self-build one-offs, and every month,
I'm amazed at the prints that are coming in.

Please take a moment to RSVP for the event.  We've
been using the MAKE-sponsored meetup mechamism
for a year now, and it helps raise our visibility to groups
and companies from all over for all the great things we
do in Central Ohio.

http://www.meetup.com/makermeetup/Columbus-OH/1116532/

We will be filling the gallery space at the main
entrance at 1158.  The door self-locks so knock
to be let in.

-ethan