Meeting Reminder: Tonight, Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

May 13, 2015, 3:04:34 PM5/13/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
It's been a full year since we moved to Franklinton, but
just in case you haven't been in a while and you are
getting our address from Google Maps, be sure to come
to 421 W State St, not to our old location on Corrugated Way.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 13 May, 2015, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215

Lux Luther

Jun 8, 2015, 11:35:22 PM6/8/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi, are you having a meetup this Wednesday, June 10th?

Ethan Dicks

Jun 9, 2015, 12:04:00 AM6/9/15
On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:35 PM, Lux Luther <lux.lut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, are you having a meetup this Wednesday, June 10th?

Yes. I'll be posting the reminder tomorrow.

-ethan