Desktop filament extruder + experimental pellets

Michael Cao

Aug 28, 2014, 12:42:24 AM8/28/14
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm looking for someone local who has a [working] desktop filament extruder who wouldn't mind helping me run some pellets.  These pellets are based on the same virgin ABS resin we're using but compounded with some additives to make it more flexible.  It *should* extrude near the same temperature as regular ABS.  There are 3 different variations.  While I've got some lab data, I don't really know actual printed parts will feel, which is what we want to find out.

Feel free to DM me.

Thanks all,
Michael