Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 11 October 2017, 7P-10P

1 view

Ethan Dicks

Oct 10, 2017, 6:04:20 PM10/10/17
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

The monthly meetup is tomorrow night.

Maker Faire season is full on. I was just at the World Maker Faire
in New York City, and Pittsburgh is coming up this weekend. I'm
still interested in borrowing any eye-grabbing parts for my table
at these Maker Faires. This meetup is a good chance to get me
something for New York in two weeks.

We are on the schedule for the classroom, and the Stauff's is open
until just before the meetup starts. Public lobby hours go until 8P,
so come in the main glass doors (feel free to grab a cuppa on the
way in if you are early) and check in with the person at the desk.
The elevator is, I think, already locked to member badges, so if
you need to bring your equipment up the elevator, ask one of the
Idea Foundry members to assist.

Parking on the street and on our gravel lot is still free. The meetups are
open to all with an interest in the field

Bots welcome. Questions welcome.

Wednesday, 11 October 2017, 7P-10P
Idea Foundry Columbus
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215

Jesse Bower

Oct 31, 2017, 12:35:46 AM10/31/17
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
might you know of any place in town to get a mic6 plate cut to size ~ 13"x14"?

Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 6:04 PM
From: "Ethan Dicks" <ethan...@gmail.com>
To: central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators <central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 11 October 2017, 7P-10P