Things to sell for replicator 2 and 2X, original MBI equipment.

Scott D

Jun 16, 2014, 8:07:01 PM6/16/14
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to put this up to the local group before posting them in eBay.
Pictures off all these items can be seen on Flickr
https://flickr.com/photos/119513408@N08/sets/72157645159381796

Things I need to sell are.......

First
Original equipment new R2X full assembly bar. Includes everything but the extruders and stepper motors, oh and carriage. This has never been used, bran new mk8 nozzles, thermocouples, heating elements, heat blocks with ceramic covers, Thermal Barrier Tubes, cooling block bar mount and all assembled ready for install.
Makerbot sells this for $350
I'm asking $250 or best offer
Second
I have a once used R2X heated bed plate, original equipment .
I plugged this I and printed on it one time to check the leveling. This was the most level one I had out of three.

I just had to try this fix, and wanted to make sure the heat bed worked before selling it. Leveling the bed was very level. Since I did the video I also installed the nylon washers. Asking $90 or best offer

NOTE: this can be used on a rep 2, but you will need to update the power supply. If you run this on a stock rep 2 you will damage the power supply and maybe more.

Adams Thread so you can thank him can be found:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/makerbot/warp$20fix$20adam/makerbot/uOFOiMATI5o/_SAUu1XbPqcJ

A video about the fix can be seen here:
http://youtu.be/7uEYUvwy8Fk

Third
Original equipment power supply for the replicator 2. This IS NOT FOR THE 2X.
This was used for a month before I updated my power supply to install a custom HBP. Asking $50

Forth
Rep 2X slightly used heat blocks with ceramic covers, Thermal Barrier Tubes, and cooling bar mount. Only has about 60 hours of printing on it.
I wanted to keep the nozzles as backups, but I may just include them also that way they should be sealed correctly in the thermal barrier tubes.
This one does not come with any of the electronics such as heating cores or thermocouples, you would have to use your existing electronic.
Asking $30

Scott D

Jun 16, 2014, 8:15:11 PM6/16/14
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to mention. I decided to upgrade my replicator 2 to a dual extruder.
I have a 2 month old luminous carriage installed that I will be selling when I get the dual carriage sometime beginning to middle of July.
I paid $125 for this then bought new linear bearings for it.
I should have just bought the dual from the beginning, my loss and your gain.

I'm asking $100 and I'll throw in the 4 linear bearings, or you can run it with the stock bushings. Both work well. But some say the bearings give a better print. Mine is done in anodized aluminum powder coated black.

You can get more detail @
http://shop.raffle.ch/shop/alucarriage-single/

I even have an install video so you can see how simple this install is.
http://youtu.be/LgU7bv0zS7M