Bay Area Maker Faire... trying to make a decision...

Michael Cao

May 1, 2014, 7:08:30 PM5/1/14
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com, Jon Rivers
Hi all,

We (IC3D) applied late for a table at Bay Area MF (5/17 weekend) and couldn't get a regular booth/table.  However, they just got offered us a "Startup Sponsorship" booth.  Unfortunately, the cost is kind of steep... $2500.  I thought I'd see if any Ohioans were already planning on going and/or would be interested in splitting this.  I need to let them know by tomorrow, so please let me know tonight!

Here is what they told us...

On-Site Benefits and Inclusion:
On-Site Presence: 10’x10’ space, in Startup Zone section
Booth activation services included:
• 1 table (6’)
• 2 chairs
• 5 amp power supply
• 4 Maker Faire staff passes
• Company name and link on sponsorship page on makerfaire.com

Thanks,
Michael

jesse...@gmx.com

May 1, 2014, 8:15:14 PM5/1/14
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com, Michael Cao, Jon Rivers
No I'm not going, but I will match $70 to help get you there.

Michael Cao

May 1, 2014, 8:20:26 PM5/1/14
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com, Michael Cao, Jon Rivers, jesse...@gmx.com
Wow, didn't expect to get charity, but that is a very nice gesture!

Michael