Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Mar 10, 2015, 1:44:36 AM3/10/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
The Internet maps have mostly caught up to our move last
year, but it still bears mentioning if you google our address,
be sure to come to 421 W State St, not to our old location
on Corrugated Way.

With the demise of Meetup Communities, we've had to switch
up our methods for getting the word out about the monthly
meetups. For those of you on Facebook, there will now be a
monthly public event that people can sign up to and share with
their friends.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1514958725459799/

Please feel free to send people to the "request invite" link for this
mailing list since it's a great place for posting requests to the local
3D Printing community.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 11 March, 2015, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215

Trey Roudebush

Mar 10, 2015, 3:21:11 PM3/10/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I am hopefully getting close to fixing my printer it has been over to mounts and  I just ordered some 8 mm bearings from amazon and needs these parts printed for my Greg wade extruder and carriage to lower the pico hot end enough to hit the bed.  Print these parts at .2 layer heigt and 20% infill or the settings you want can met up with you at the meetup and give them to me then or sooner
pb-Xtruder-Mount-v2.stl
pb-X-Carriage-v2.stl
hotend_adapter.stl