Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Nov 7, 2017, 4:25:00 PM11/7/17
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

The monthly meetup is tomorrow night.

Maker Faire season is wrapping up. New York, Pittsburgh, and
Cleveland are in the rear-view mirror. Akron is this Saturday.
Thanks to all who have loaned me items. They have all garnered
attention and praise.

December is right around the corner, and with it, is our annual
Holiday Ornament contest. The only prizes are the adulation
of us all (unless someone knows how we can get some
sponsorship). The two primary categories are ornaments printed
at home, and ornaments printed during the meetup, but if any
interesting submissions show up, there might be an on-the-spot
category created. Get designing and get printing for December!

We are on the schedule for the classroom, but Stauff's has trimmed
their hours back, so you won't be able to get a cuppa on the way
upstairs. Public lobby hours go until 8P, so come in the main glass
doors and check in with the person at the desk.

The elevator is locked to member badges, so if you need to bring
your equipment up the elevator, ask one of the Idea Foundry
members to assist.

Parking on the street and on our gravel lot is still free. The meetups are
open to all with an interest in the field

Bots welcome. Questions welcome.

Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 7P-10P
Idea Foundry Columbus
421 W State St