Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, 11 May 2016, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

May 10, 2016, 4:49:05 PM5/10/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

Brave the rain and come on down to the Columbus Idea
Foundry for the May 3D Printing meetup. Our upstairs
construction is chugging along, and we have not yet
closed off the main entrance for that part of the project
yet, so feel free to park in front and come in the glass
doors on State St. We'll be in our usual spot in the large
room.

IC3D's large format printer is still here for now, so come by
to check it out. It's 600mm x 600mm x 800mm! (10 times
the volume of a standard RepRap).

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an
interest in the field.

If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 11 May 2016, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St