Help! My Bot Is Down. Need Files Printed For A Class I Am In.

Jamal

Jan 20, 2016, 11:34:18 AM1/20/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Hello,

My bot is down and I am running out of time. I need some prints for a project in a course I am taking. If anyone is willing to lend a hand I would welcome it. I can trade a 1kg roll of filament (1.75mm) as recompense.

Here is a link to the STLs.

Bill Schwanitz

Jan 20, 2016, 1:07:38 PM1/20/16
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Do you need all of those printed? What material and how soon do you need them?

Hall

Jan 20, 2016, 1:43:37 PM1/20/16
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com

I need them asap this weekend and 2 of the 2005 smooth pulleys. If you can help out that would be great.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators" group.

Bill Schwanitz

Jan 20, 2016, 1:45:39 PM1/20/16
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I'll toss them in to the slicer when I get home to get an idea of print time. Are the smooth pulleys in the thingiverse project? Give me a table of the file name and quantity needed ( one part per line )

I have lots of black pla - will that work?

Hall

Jan 20, 2016, 2:14:08 PM1/20/16
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com

Black plastic is perfect. I will get you a list asap when I get home. Thanks!

Hall

Jan 20, 2016, 3:57:10 PM1/20/16
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Bill,
Here is a zip with all the files needed, there are 17 in total.

Jamal
POLAR_DRAWBOTSmoothDrive.zip