Meeting Reminder: Tonight, 13 December 2017, 7P-10P

1 view

Ethan Dicks

Dec 13, 2017, 11:25:01 AM12/13/17
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

The monthly meetup is tonight.

December is here, and with it, is our annual Holiday Ornament
contest. The two primary categories are ornaments printed at
home, and ornaments printed during the meetup. We'd love to
get some pictures of your ornaments!

It's also the 8th anniversary of the monthly meetups (we started
in December 2009, at the first location on Leonard Ave, before
the larger shop on Corrugated). In years past, I've been able to
bring in snacks and beverages to celebrate the occasion, but I
happen to be out of town for work all week, so please feel free
to bring in items to share, but there won't be an organized
catered table this year.

The elevator is locked to member badges, so if you need to bring
your equipment up the elevator, ask one of the Idea Foundry
members to assist.

Parking on the street and on our gravel lot is still free. The meetups are
open to all with an interest in the field

Bots welcome. Questions welcome.

Wednesday, 13 December 2017, 7P-10P
Idea Foundry Columbus
421 W State St