Inaugural Cleveland 3D Printer Meetup - Wednesday * 4/29/15 * 7-10pm

B3 Innovations

Apr 27, 2015, 11:50:25 PM4/27/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys!

We love attending CORMUG events every chance we can get, so we thought we would spread the love to Northeast Ohio. Our first event is being held in our new design center here in downtown Cleveland. We invite you to join us and show these northerners what's up with 3D printing! So bring your printers and creations, and enjoy free food and drinks. Hope to see you there! - Mike & Will / B3 Innovations

If you have an account on Meetup.com please RSVP!, otherwise just drop us a line so we know you are coming!

*Street parking available on Prospect - Please come through Prospect entrance. Additional parking available behind the building (accessible from Carnegie Ave.) (Heritage Motors is in the same building)