April Meeting

Brad Stansell

Mar 29, 2016, 7:18:01 PM3/29/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Well this kinda sucks.  I was looking forward to actually meeting you guys and getting some real help with my machine but fortune is not in my favor.  The place where I work has moved me to second shift (4p to 12a), Tuesdays through Saturdays.  So it appears I will not be able to attend the meetings for the foreseeable future... which sucks because I was actually starting to get some measureable (although still not ideal) results.

Que sera, sera.  I suppose.  I'll try to stay in touch here on the forums and maybe post some pics of my prints as I slowly work out the kinks in the system.