Meeting reminder: Wednesday, 12 February, 2014, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Feb 10, 2014, 2:05:06 PM2/10/14
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, local makers,

It's cold outside, but inside, the plastic is hot!
We are on for our monthly meetup this Wednsday,
12 February, at the usual time, 7P-10P, at our
current home, 1158 Corrugated Way.

Please take a moment to RSVP for the event. We've
been using the MAKE-sponsored meetup mechamism
for a year now, and it helps raise our visibility to groups
and companies from all over for all the great things we
do in Central Ohio.

http://www.meetup.com/makermeetup/Columbus-OH/1104102/

We will be filling the gallery space at the main
entrance at 1158. The door self-locks so knock
to be let in.