Re: Digest for central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Wathen

Feb 4, 2015, 8:50:33 PM2/4/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com

I can print those too if need be out of abs.  Let me know.

John

On Feb 4, 2015 6:31 PM, <central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Trey Roudebush <trou...@gmail.com>: Feb 03 04:19PM -0800

These are the parts I was thinking it is printrbots alu extruder
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:281015 sorry fao responding so late had
to figure out exactly what I needed.

Trey Roudebush

Trey Roudebush

Feb 5, 2015, 8:33:55 PM2/5/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
forget about the previous parts i need this printed instead
mk5_extruder_filament_guide.stl
mk5_extruder_tension_arm.stl
extruder.stl

jesse...@gmx.com

Feb 5, 2015, 10:19:58 PM2/5/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com, Trey Roudebush
I will see what I can do, printer has been down over a month.