Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 14 December 2016, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Dec 13, 2016, 11:55:44 AM12/13/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Holiday Greetings, Local Makers!

The construction continues, but we are still meeting every
month. If you haven't been by in a while, the changes are
astounding.

Parking is still free all around the building as are the spots
on the adjacent streets. Find a good spot and walk in the
side door as we have been doing for months (you can't
miss that old main entrance is closed - the large plywood
barn doors are your first clue). There's a new sign asking
you to try the knob before ringing the bell. We do set that
door to "all open" during evening classes and activities.

It's time for our annual Anniversary and Holiday Party.
This December marks *seven years*. The entire
industry has come a long way since then. Please come
and help us celebrate. We will have our annual holiday
ornament contest. Recognition for best ornament made
in advance and for best ornament made at the meetup.
Additional recognition for ones designed _and_ printed
that evening. Refreshments will be provided but if you
wish to bring something to share, that is welcome too.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an
interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and
show them what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 14 December 2016, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215