Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, 14-Jun-2017, 7P-10P

1 view

Ethan Dicks

Jun 13, 2017, 1:34:35 PM6/13/17
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

Time for the monthly meetup. For those that have not been down
to the Idea Foundry lately, we have a new gravel parking lot on our
western edge. The Chapel St. entrance is chained off, but the
construction on State St. is complete, so either park on the street
in front of the building or park on our off-street lot.

There is no specific agenda this month, but fidget spinners are still
a hot.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an
interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and
show them what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 14 Jun 2017, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215