Meeting Reminder: *Tonight*, Wednesday, 14 January 2015, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Jan 14, 2015, 12:42:04 PM1/14/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Apparently not all the internet mapping data knows the Columbus Idea
Foundry has moved. If you google our address, be sure to come to
421 W State St, not to our old location on Corrugated Way.

With the demise of Meetup Communities, we've had to switch
up our methods for getting the word out about the monthly
meetups. For those of you on Facebook, there will now be a
monthly public event that people can sign up to and share with
their friends. This is the event page for January. I'll be posting
the February event link here once it's up.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1524574424478014

Please feel free to send people to the "request invite" link for this
mailing list since it's a great place for posting requests to the local
3D Printing community.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 14 January, 2015, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215

Ryan Plumley

Jan 14, 2015, 5:02:33 PM1/14/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
My wife and I are planning to come up and bring a printer.

Bill Schwanitz

Jan 15, 2015, 10:11:17 AM1/15/15
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, Some day I'll remember to head out for these again ;) Second wednesday of the month right?

Ethan Dicks

Jan 15, 2015, 10:24:09 AM1/15/15
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Bill Schwanitz <bil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, Some day I'll remember to head out for these again ;) Second wednesday
> of the month right?

Right. Next one is Wednesday 11 Feb.

This one was packed! Due to a scheduling conflict, we had to move
to the foyer/lobby (fortunately devoid of Zombies) and bring in several
tables for all the bots. I counted three Deltabots, two Prusa i3s, a
Replicator 1, a Printrbot and the shell of a 300mm^2 Prusa named "Gigantor",
and I didn't even set up the CIF's own IC3D MendelMax.

Here are the dates for the rest of 2015...

11 Feb
11 Mar
8 Apr
13 May