Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, 13 April 2016, 7P-10P

1 view

Ethan Dicks

Apr 12, 2016, 9:46:42 AM4/12/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

The warm weather is slowly returning, and with that, the
rennovations on our building are ramping up. Our State
St. public entrance may or may not be open at various
points through the summer, so if you see signs saying
that it's closed, come in through the metal member door
on the west face of the building (by our side lot). Parking
in our lot may also be tight with construction equipment.
Street parking is still free.

IC3D's large format printer is still here for now, so come by
to check it out. It's 600mm x 600mm x 800mm! (10 times
the volume of a standard RepRap).

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an
interest in the field.

If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 13 April 2016, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St