Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday 9 July, 2014, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Jul 8, 2014, 1:15:23 PM7/8/14
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Don't forget, the Columbus Idea Foundry has moved! We are now in East
Franklinton, at 421 W State St, two blocks west of COSI. Google Maps
often prefers to show our old address on Corrugated Way. We are 100%
moved to the new space, and for those that came by in previous months,
we now have signs on the NW corner of the building. Come to the glass
doors on the State Street side of the building. Parking in front is
free.

I expect we will be meeting in the gallery (where we met in May), but
it's also possible we will be set up in the main work area just inside
the gallery (where we met in June). We are still shuffling things and
activities as we grow into our new home. Tours of the space will be
available.

One topic for discussion this month is the 3rd Columbus Mini Maker
Faire. The Call to Makers is now open -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y8_KTTtYrJlhJM_DWeGqlyr4kgZw82t3DfybvCmdwYs/viewform
If you are interested, sign up directly. If you have questions,
bring them tomorrow night and we'll get them answered.

There is a meetup.com registration link. If you plan to come, please
take a minute to RSVP. It helps us with our community visibility.

http://www.meetup.com/makermeetup/Columbus-OH/1180352/

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 9 July, 2014, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St