For Sale Makerbot Replicator 2x Dual extrusion /w heated build plate

greatdragon

Mar 8, 2016, 12:05:41 PM3/8/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Selling a Makerbot Dual Replicator 2x Dual extrusion printer this printer has all but unused with about an hour on the print life counter 27mins of which was for a test print. Asking $1050 (MSRP is $2,500) further $350 of the sale is going to be donated to the Triway High School to help them continue and grow their STEM program and support their 3d club by donating supplies. My office is also going to be Donating a PowerSpec 3dPro to them.

if your interested in the Makerbot please let me know. I will also have the makerbot with me at the meeting tomorrow night if anyone wants to take a look or buy it there your welcome to discuss the details then.

Shawn Palmer
Chaotic Coding
IMG_20160302_200559.jpg
IMG_20160302_200615.jpg