Meeting Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 9 September 2015, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Sep 8, 2015, 8:42:14 PM9/8/15
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

With today being the most Monday-like Tuesday, you might
not recall that tomorrow is the second Wednesday of September
and time for the monthly meetup.

Parking is still free all around the building. We will be meeting
in the large room as before. The heat wave should be breaking
so it might be raining outside, but it won't be hot inside.

If anyone can bring 3D printed items that I can borrow for the
World Maker Faire New York, I'm once again bringing the
CORMUG and Columbus Idea Foundry to the Big Apple. It's
always good to have showpieces for the many people who are
still learning what 3D Printing can do.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an interest in the field.

Bots welcome. If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 9 Setember 2015, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St