Meeting Reminder: Wednesday, 8 June 2016, 7P-10P

Ethan Dicks

Jun 6, 2016, 3:05:30 PM6/6/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Greetings, Local Makers!

Summer is here, and our upstairs renovations are in full
swing. It looks like the work on the main State St entrance
is about to begin, so if not this week, then certainly by next
month, we'll be using the "members' entrance" on the north-
west corner of the building. Look for signage to direct you
around the corner.

Parking is still free all around the building (but note that some
of the spaces in the rear have been taken up by a construction
dumpster). We will be meeting in the large room as usual, with
plenty of tables to set up on.

As always, the meetups are free and open to all with an
interest in the field.

If you can't bring a bot, bring a friend and show them
what 3D Printing is all about.

Wednesday, 8 Jun 2016, 7P-10P
Columbus Idea Foundry
421 W State St
Columbus, OH, 43215

Bill Schwanitz

Jun 10, 2016, 10:13:41 PM6/10/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
Nick is this the filament you were using at the foundry? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EKEMIIS?psc=1

nick lolopulos

Jun 10, 2016, 10:16:47 PM6/10/16
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
I was using Inland brand from microcenter for $15. I've heard good things about the eSun pla+ though.