Cefsharp control not loading

Roshni Shende

Feb 11, 2015, 1:15:12 AM2/11/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to render 2 screens, one has string data and other has HTMl. I have used cefbrowser control resource handler. It is working fine on my  env OS Win8.1 x64 bit and .NET 4.5.1 Visual studio 2013 prof x 86 , But it gets crashed on my QA environment  (whenever he tries to load data into cefbrowser control). He has win 8.1. without visual studio( with redistributable file  x64, x86), Usually he downloads the .exe file from build and run it on his env( server 2008,server 2012 R2 and win 8.1 tried all).

Any help would really appreciated..

Thank you

Alex Maitland

Feb 11, 2015, 3:33:42 AM2/11/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
If your building `CefSharp` from source then make sure it's built in `Release` mode.

Otherwise it sounds like a dependency issue, make sure all the relevant are included with the exe release (basically everything that's copied via the `nuget` packages)