How to add 3rd party plugin in a WPF chromium browser?

瀏覽次數:758 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

jolly...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年11月3日 中午12:07:512015/11/3
收件者:CefSharp
Hi,

I am a newbie to Cefsharp. I have downloaded version 35. We are planning to develop a WPF and C# application that will have video chat using chromium browser. I am planning to use 3rd party video plugin in our application. I want to know how to use it in the project. I searched and couldn't find a documentation that tells me on how to build a 3rd party extension inside a chromium browser. Can someone tell me how to use 3rd party plugin in the project? Also I want to know if I open a website that wants to install a plugin, how should I allow it using the chromium browser.

Regards,
Jollyguy

Alex Maitland

未讀,
2015年11月3日 下午5:51:492015/11/3
收件者:CefSharp
The CEF framework for which CefSharp is based on does not support Chromium 3rd party plugins.

The only plugin frameworks supported are NPAPI and PPAPI.

NPAPI support has been removed from Chromium in version 45 so if it's based on that then you'll need to use version 43.

jolly...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年11月3日 晚上11:12:422015/11/3
收件者:CefSharp
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

How about extension support in CefSharp? I have a screen sharing extension in chrome and i want that to be available inside the CEF Framework, how to do it?

Regards,
Jollyguy

Alex Maitland

未讀,
2015年11月3日 晚上11:51:072015/11/3
收件者:CefSharp

CefSharp is just a wrapper around cef so again were bound by its limitations.

There is an open issue in relation to adding webrtc screen sharing

https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef/issues/1065

Alex Maitland

未讀,
2015年11月3日 晚上11:52:522015/11/3