Newbie getting started - WPF example from download

Michael

Mar 19, 2015, 1:14:15 PM3/19/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Window 7, Visual Studio 13. I downloaded the CEFmaster zip file, and I am attempting to use WPF example. I think I followed the instructions, nuget and build complete without an error. I can start the example, a window opens, but no web page is shown. I can see the CEFRocks texts diagonally on the screen. I can open a new tab that is set to google.com but nothing ever loads.

how do I start troubleshooting this? There are no errors anywhere. Was I supposed to do something more than the simple instructions for the examples?

Michael

Mar 19, 2015, 1:40:49 PM3/19/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Ended up scattering the nuget to all projects and it started working.