How to set Frame Name of new browser when handling OnBeforePopUp

psowko

Nov 2, 2016, 3:12:39 PM11/2/16
to CefSharp
Greetings,

I am having issues with a particular site working in my custom CEFSharp browser which I have written in WinForms.  As far as I can tell, they are opening a URL with the javascript "window.open" method and giving the new window a specific name.  I believe the issue is that my implementation of pop up windows does not allow them to keep this reference to the new window.

I have implemented an ILifeSpanHandler and am handing the OnBeforePopup method.  I can see that their name is coming through via the "targetFrameName" parameter but I do not know how to assign it to the new IWebBrowser that I am creating.  Any assistance would be much appreciated!