CEFsharp internal schemes

Golden Nguluwe

Aug 9, 2016, 2:44:27 PM8/9/16
to CefSharp
Is it possible to enable settings like the ones in Chrome in a cefsharp web browser or Polarity Browser and that when you navigate to the settings page your address bar turns to like.. polarity://settings or chrome://settings. I have a downloads page for my broadband and im having difficulties to load html from string inside the app, currently to load my downloads page the url is like this browser://downloads.html I had to make an external html file. How can I load the downloads page from inside the c# code without referencing to an external file just like the way I do?

I am new to cefsharp and. NET, so your help would be very much appreciated.