Cefsharp Errors when compile in Visual studio after got the files from subversion

Alex

Nov 3, 2015, 6:42:00 AM11/3/15
to CefSharp

Hi,

I am starting using CefSharp for the winform, I am using visual basic, .net, visual studio 2013.

I´ve  got a problem. Every time in visual studio I choose menu File - Subversion - Open from Subversion to get the files from subversion (I need to do this because when I am deploying and has created a branch, I get the files from subversion to deploy from this branch.) When I choose menu Build - Rebuild Solution,

I got this errors:
Error 18 Type 'FrameLoadEndEventArgs' is not defined. C:\Users\ac\Documents\Visual Studio
2013\Projects\1542rc4\ResetjänstLib\GUI\Resrutten.vb 239 64 ResetjänstLib
Error 14 Type 'ChromiumWebBrowser' is not defined. C:\Users\ac\Documents\Visual Studio
2013\Projects\1542rc4\ResetjänstLib\GUI\Resrutten.vb 23 41 ResetjänstLib
Error 17 Type 'ChromiumWebBrowser' is not defined. C:\Users\ac\Documents\Visual Studio
2013\Projects\1542rc4\ResetjänstLib\GUI\Resrutten.vb 195 29 ResetjänstLib
Error 15 Type 'CefSettings' is not defined. C:\Users\ac\Documents\Visual Studio
2013\Projects\1542rc4\ResetjänstLib\GUI\Resrutten.vb 186 41 ResetjänstLib
Error 16 'CefSharp' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level. C:
\Users\ac\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\1542rc4\ResetjänstLib\GUI\Resrutten.vb 187 13
ResetjänstLib

The word around for me is:
1. Restart Visual studio.
2. Unload the project and reload the project again.

I don´t understand why I got this errors. How can I get rid of the errors?

Alex Maitland

Nov 3, 2015, 6:50:35 AM11/3/15
to CefSharp
What version of CefSharp are you using? Are you using the Nuget packages

If you are then try https://github.com/cefsharp/CefSharp/blob/cefsharp/43/NuGet/Readme.txt#L14

Alex

Nov 5, 2015, 7:47:36 AM11/5/15
to CefSharp

Hi Alex,

I have discussed this with my collagues.
We do not want to have automatic updating of the things, in order that we
want control of what is available today. We want to avoid the automatic update is done that can
lead to things suddenly works differently or stops working.

I have changed in Visual Studio options allow NuGet to download any missing packages to unchecked.
I have also commited all folders and files under folder Packages in subversion.
Everything is worked now.

Thanks!

Alex Maitland

Nov 5, 2015, 8:55:23 PM11/5/15
to CefSharp
Nuget will only update when you explicitly ask it to do so. It will restore the same version every time until you upgrade.