after Updating cefsharp WPF 39.0.0-pre02 throwing an error

Roshni Shende

Feb 25, 2015, 5:00:03 PM2/25/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
I have updated with cefsharp WPF39.0.0-pre02  version. Before I was using cefsharpWPF37.0.0 version.

I am using cefsharp user control recently updated with version wpf39.0.0 pre02 facing Following error.

Unknown build error, 'Could not load type 'CefSharp.Internals.IRenderWebBrowser' from assembly 'CefSharp, Version=3.29.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=40c4b6fc221f4138'.
The type 'cefSharp:ChromiumWebBrowser' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference and that all referenced assemblies have been built.
The name "ChromiumWebBrowser" does not exist in the namespace "clr-namespace:CefSharp.Wpf;assembly=CefSharp.Wpf.

I am not sure what extra steps I need to do.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jørn Hansen

Feb 25, 2015, 6:11:19 PM2/25/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
I think the error message is pretty clear. It is picking up a quite old v3.29.0.0 of the CefSharp.dll originating from the CefSharp.Common NuGet from somewhere in your environment. Check your bin/ folder. It should have all the .dll and the exe mentioned in https://github.com/cefsharp/CefSharp/blob/v39.0.0-pre02/NuGet/CefSharp.Common.nuspec matching either x86 or x64 depending on your chosen platform.

Best regards,
JornH