System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Test

Mar 21, 2016, 6:01:47 AM3/21/16
to CefSharp
I tried to use CEF with a simple WPF Frame. It works fine at the PC I developed it with Visual Studio 2015 update 1. But if I release it to an other PC the App won't start and throws the error below in the Eventviewer. I tried to copy all .dlls that are delivered with the demo application and also starting from debug directory directly with no luck. The only thing that helps was to install a version of the Visual Studio to the PC I released the App. After installing Visual Studio the app run (without any further changes). But I can't install Visual Studio to all PC's. So I assume that there is only missing a .dll. Does anyone help me to find the missing .dll?

Anwendung: Frame.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
   bei CefSharp.Wpf.ChromiumWebBrowser..ctor()

Ausnahmeinformationen: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException
   bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)
   bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)
   bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext)
   bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Uri, Boolean)
   bei System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   bei System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
   bei MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(System.Object)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   bei MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   bei MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   bei System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
   bei System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
   bei Frame.Application.Main()

Alex Maitland

Apr 4, 2016, 5:36:23 PM4/4/16
to CefSharp
This Group is now basically defunct and as a result is not being actively monitored.

If you still require assistance please ask on https://gitter.im/cefsharp/CefSharp#