cefsharp.winform.example

Shaun Nguyen

Mar 11, 2015, 10:59:10 AM3/11/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
I can turn Java ON / OFF  with  BrowserSettings.JavaDisabled = True/False .
But I can not force my browser using cefsharp.winform.example to load a specific Java version in a specific path.
It always load the highest Java version stick in Registry (windows 7)

Link https://code.google.com/p/chromiumembedded/issues/detail?id=273 provide 2 patch files stop chromium loading Registry default and  then using 2 below functions to force Cefclient load a specific path, but how does it help in cefsharp.winform.example ?
CefAddWebPluginDirectory("<directory-path>");
CefRefreshWebPlugins();
Rebuild CEF to have new set of libraries, replace to cefsharp.winform.example --> crash: Not sure this way can help?

Thanks

Alex Maitland

Mar 12, 2015, 3:44:01 AM3/12/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Methods were added to `master` recently. See https://github.com/cefsharp/CefSharp/blob/master/CefSharp.Core/Cef.h#L454

They haven't been tested, so you might have to experiment a bit.

Alex Maitland

Mar 12, 2015, 6:15:13 AM3/12/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
You can grab the latest `CI nuget` packages from https://www.myget.org/gallery/cefsharp if you wish to test this out.